TLC Advice from High School Students

We, at The Learning Center at Valley Center, are High School students experienced at working while going to school, keeping friendships strong, juggling parents and extended family, and social issues that affect all of us. We like to help others with problems by sharing our thoughts and reflections. Take a look at our questions and answers. Have any questions you'd like TLC's high school advice?

Monday, April 10, 2006

My parents want me to stay at home until I graduate, but I want to move out when I turn 18. What should I do?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have a website, you can use Google Trends for your website
traffic to increase as well. The promotion of good
health is necessary to ensure that people are healthy,
wealthy and wise. Thus they can choose from the
many available sources.

Feel free to visit my homepage Latest Daily News

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.

I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for
my mission.

Here is my web page visit the following web site

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home